One of the fastest-growing plans is a Medicare Advantage plan that has predictable monthly premiums, includes prescription drug coverage, and eliminates the need for a Medicare supplement.
We know it can be daunting to compare all your possible options. Our representatives can provide you with a no-obligation Medicare analysis to find a plan that fits your needs and budget.
Private carriers offer Part C plans, also known as Medicare Advantage Plans, which offer all the benefits covered under Original Medicare (parts A and B) and more. You can select from HMOs, PPOs, Private Fee-for-Service, and Medicare Medical Savings Account (MSA) Plans. In order to join a Part C Plan, you need to be first enrolled in Medicare Parts A and B.
What’s Good to Know:
- Many Medicare Advantage plans include Prescription Drug Coverage (Part D). These are sometimes referred to as “MA-PD’s.”
- Many Advantage Plans also have hearing, vision and/or dental coverage.
- Generally, you must see doctors within your plan network.
- Costs for Medicare Advantage (Part C) Plans will vary by the plan.
Our agents represent many different health plans and can help compare all your choices to make sure you are covered by the right plan. Contact us today for a free Medicare analysis.
Book a Free, No-Hassle Consultation to...
– compare the cost of plans
– review current benefits
– get help with enrollment