We understand how daunting it is to sort through all the Medicare advertisements and choose the right coverage. How do you know there won’t be surprise bills? What if your doctor isn’t in your plan network? How can you be sure the services you need will be covered?
Our representatives can help you compare all your options to find the right coverage for you. Contact us today for a free Medicare analysis.
Medigap plans, also called Medicare Supplement Plans, provide extra insurance that helps you pay your Medicare Parts A and B out-of-pocket costs – such as co-insurance and deductibles – which are “gaps” in medical coverage.
The plans are standardized, meaning that all benefits are uniform regardless of the carrier. Premiums, however, will vary. Medigap policies are only available to people who already have Medicare Part A and B.
What’s Good to Know:
- If you and your spouse both want a Medigap policy, you will each need to buy one.
- Many Medigap policies cover services used when travelling outside of the United States.
- Generally, Medigap policies don’t cover long-term care (like care in a nursing home), vision or dental care, hearing aids, eyeglasses, or private duty nursing.
- Usually, people who have a Medicare Advantage Plan (Plan C) or Medicaid cannot get a Medigap plan.
Because Medicare has gaps in coverage, many beneficiaries are opting for a Medicare Supplement plan to help give them peace of mind for the unexpected. Keep in mind that there is no cap on the 20% you are responsible for under Medicare Parts A & B. If you have a chronic illness or a sudden need for surgery, you’ll be responsible for large out-of-pocket costs. Even 20% of a CT scan can be a burden.
Our representatives can help you find an affordable Medicare Supplement plan to help offset your medical costs and give you the peace of mind you deserve. Contact us today to discuss your options.
Book a Free, No-Hassle Consultation to...
– compare the cost of plans
– review current benefits
– get help with enrollment